You can use FixMyStreet to report street problems like potholes, broken streetlights or dangerous paving, anywhere the UK.  (Click the picture on the left)

All you have to do is mark where the problem is on a map, add a short description,and send it off. You don’t need to know who’s responsible for fixing the problem thewebsite automatically sends it to the right place.

Your report is also displayed on the FixMyStreet website, so that others can comment or leave advice.

The council replies directly back to you, and is responsible for doing the actual fixing.

If you put your postcode in on the homepage, you can see all the problems that have recently been reported in your own area great for tracking what the biggest concerns are in your own community.  Or check the RSS feed below!